I have just completed my first-month blogging (hurray!). Being someone who has a history of leaving different projects unfinished, it makes me feel really proud. This has been a big accomplishment for me and I have learned a lot through trial and error, as you can read in one of my latest post 10 Things I Learned After a Month Blogging.
May Blogging Goals Recap
A month ago I published another post where I set my May Blogging Goals and it has been really helpful not just to stay focus but also to remain motivated through this first weeks. Let’s take a quick look at those goals and recap the accomplishments:
- Grow on Social Media: I wanted to learn a bit more about Pinterest and I have already joined Tailwind, group boards, and different tribes. Hopefully, this will increase my blog’s traffic! Regarding Twitter and Instagram followers, this is my May recap:
- Post at least twice a week: I published 14 posts in total this month, so YES! that’s more than 2 a week.
- Get 500 views: YAAAS! I am really proud of this, even if it doesn’t seem like a big accomplishment to many.
- Begin self-hosting my site: Done! Finally, I have my own URL and I left wordpress.com. I am so happy with the way everything looks now and the freedom self-hosting has given me on a design level that I encourage every one of you to go self-hosted.
June Blogging Goals
Now, to my June goals:
- Increase traffic: Whenever you start blogging, the main goal is to increase your site’s traffic. That is why this next month I will try to reach 570 views. This post about 5 Smart Blogging Goals to set explains how if you increase your traffic a 6% each month at the end of the year you will have increased it a 100%. That would be awesome!
- Make some money: I didn’t start blogging to make money however, it could be fun to earn some extra dollars this month.
- Subscribers: I have just started to build a subscribers list and got my first subscribers (hurray!). I would be really happy if I could reach 50 subscribers this month. If you haven’t yet, hit the subscribe button on the right to join The Opi Family!
- Social Goals: My main goal right now is to increase my social networks. I enjoy sharing my latest posts but also reading and commenting on other blogger’s site. Therefore, my social goals are the following:
So that’s it for this month, guys! Do you have any goals for this month? Are you keeping track of your achievements? Let me know in the comments down below!
Don’t forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin!
See you next time!
Want to read more? Check one of my latest posts: