Hi there, beautiful people! Today I bring a special post, very different to the ones I normally write. I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! For those of you who don’t know, the Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire creativity and positivity in the blogging community. The way of sharing your love is to nominate fellow bloggers and ask them 11 questions about themselves and their blog.
I think it is a great initiative to meet the person behind every blog and also let your readers know who you admire. I feel honored and thankful for being nominated!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and share the love!
I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Jill, an amazing blogger that you can find at StillJill.com. If you already aren’t already, you should also follow her on Social Networks. Her links are down below:
- Which blog post are you most proud of? I think 10 Things I Learned After 1 Month Blogging, because of what it represents. I believe that I will like reading it back a few months from now to see my blog’s improvement.
- If you could write a guest post for another blog, which would it be and why? Maybe positive attitude towards change. I have some experience with it and I think we should all learn how to accept that things don’t always come the way we want them to.
- What’s the best piece of advice you ever received? My favorite is “you’ve had a successful life if you ever made someone smile“. In today’s world where everything is measured by money or power, we should never forget that what is important is your happiness and sharing the love with those who are around you.
- What is your all-time favorite binge-worthy TV series? I have many of these… Again, I have a recent post with 5 shows you should start binge watching right now. Although I think the shows on that list are awesome, my all time favorite is Grey’s Anatomy. I love how the show is still great after so many years. (Also, becoming a doctor is my frustrated dream).
- Who inspires you the most and why? My mother. She a strong, hardworking woman that has given me everything. She always gives the best advice and would do anything to make my siblings and I happy.
- If you could recommend to a new blogger that they focus on only one or two social media platforms, which would you choose? Twitter is without any doubt my favorite one. I love how interactive and helpful it can be. Also, I have heard great things about Pinterest increasing your blog’s traffic so I would recommend learning about that.
- Do you have any pets? Yes! I have two dogs (both Yorkshire Terriers) and a cat (my baby!) that I adopted 4 years ago.
- What do you order when you go out for breakfast? Black iced coffee. No food. I am not big on breakfast
- What are you reading right now? Behold the dreamers. I am loving it! It was on Ophra’s Book List last year and it’s amazing.
- Do you have a favorite charity you wish people knew more about? Save the Children. It is an incredible organization that helps children all over the world reach their potential. I used to volunteer at their office in Amman (Jordan) and I was amazed of all the work they did there.
- What are your main blogging goals this month? Check them out on this post!
- Taej Cutmore-smith – @NotQuiteTM
- Juliet Ly- @Juliet_Ly
- Rach – @Rach_alice_
- Margarita- @anadvnturebegin
Follow them on twitter and check out their blogs!
The Nominees’ Questions
Here are my questions for my nominees:
- What makes you happy?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who would you have dinner with, live or dead? Why?
- Cats or dogs?
- What would you say is your best trait? And your worst habit?
- Which three TV shows would you recommend?
- What is your first memory?
- Which is your favorite post (yours or other blogger’s) and why?
- What is your life motto?
- Is there any motivational quote you like?
So, there you have it! Thanks, Jill for nominating me and I am looking forward to reading my nominees answers.
Don’t forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin!
See you next time!
Want to read more? Check one of my latest posts: